A couple weeks ago I turned the big 2-5! I was thoroughly spoiled and loved every moment. Paul woke up early with Parker, made crepes, and set out the flowers he'd been hiding since the previous night all before I woke up. That evening we went out to dinner and got a pizza and a pizookie! Yuuuuuummmmmm!
Paul insisted that I have a birthday cake too, so the next day he made an almond cake with raspberry sauce and whipped cream per my request.
4 comments:
happy bday, snort! paul, you're a stud.
Happy Birthday! (even though "we've" been 25 for a few months!)
Sounds like a fantastic day. I give Paul an A+ for the flowers and breakfast!
Happy Birthday! Yay! How sad that I just turned 26 haha. 25 was a good age though, I loved it!
I'm impressed with that cake--it looks like he didn't switch the sugar for salt this time around.
Post a Comment