Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Solid

We fed Parker solid food for the first time last week. He seems to do okay with the rice cereal although at times he seems a little confused. We decided to get really wild and let him try peaches. Boy, was he in for a surprise!













Definitely love at first bite.

7 comments:

The Candlands said...

He doesn't want those peaches silly, he wants the donuts in the background!!!

John & Trudy Fjeldsted said...

Deneigh - That as exactly my thought too. Try the donuts!

Kim said...

those are the cutest, funniest pictures ever! LOVE IT!!

Cathryn said...

Those are some crazy faces, I love them! What kind of peaches were you feeding him? They look a little sour to me.

The Rogers said...

What a cutie!!! I love these pictures! I can't believe how fast time is flying, he is getting so big! He is adorable!

Taylor said...

I love these pictures! He is so adorable!

Jenni said...

hahahahaha!!!! He cracks me up!