Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Boy Meets Girl


We've been busy bees lately and I'll probably post more about all our adventures later, but I just had to post this movie now. Jenni and I met in elementary school when I lived in Orem. I remember the first time I went to her house in second grade (or was it third grade?) and she showed me a magic trick, but she wouldn't tell me how it was done! Thank goodness for those counseling sessions that enabled me to get past that so we could be friends today. For the most part Jenni and I try to be the same person. Her birthday is four months before mine, but I always feel like I'm whatever age she is. On her birthday it's always, "I can't believe we're (insert age)!" Jenni and Jacob got married a few months after Paul and I. Jenni's baby girl Scarlett was born two weeks after Parker, but her due date was two days before. (We didn't even know the other couple was trying to get preggo!) To make it even more interesting, both our babies were breech, so we both had c-sections. To give you some perspective, only 5% of babies are breech at term.

We have obviously decided that our babies must wed. This movie is of their first date. In true Sadie Hawkins fashion, Scarlett bought Parker a matching outfit.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh my heck!!!! That is soooo adorable! Scarlett is still pining for her man. She can hardly wait til the next time she gets to see him. (and hopefully it won't end in tears this time!)

Cathryn said...

Oooh, Parker - going in for the moves on the first date! I love how both babies are clueless about what's going on.