Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Friday, September 4, 2009

Race Day

Deep breaths... Deep breaths...

It's go time. The race that I've been training for for four (pardon the repetition) months has finally arrived. This weekend it will just be me and the pavement- Courtney vs. 13.1 miles of road. I hope the road doesn't win.

I've considered shaving my head to make myself more aerodynamic. What do you think?


Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Dave & Kandy Daniels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

good luck!! I'll be rooting for you!! And I think a ponytail will be sufficient!! lol! Though you are beautiful either way!

Dakin said...

Awesome. I hope to see lots of pictures when its over. Wish I could run 13 miles?!?!