Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Monday, April 21, 2008

Zoop Zoop!


We got a scooter!!! Since we knew that the time was coming when Paul and I would be on different school/work schedules, we decided it was time to look into another mode of transportation. We found this scooter on craigslist for less than HALF the blue book price, and just couldn't pass it up. There was some work that needed to be done on it, and Paul has loved busting out his tools (and MY tools that have pink flowers on the handles!) and getting his hands dirty to fix it. One of our favorite activities now is going on scooter rides together. And even though there's some additional work that needs to be done (can you help us Dr. John?), and the spark plug keeps falling out every few miles, and we slowly come to a stop on the side of the road, we think that this scooter rocks! We are currently in the process of picking a name for the newest member of our family. After hours of deliberation, my number one choice is Senor Scoots. What do you guys think?

4 comments:

The Candlands said...

Okay, such a Fjeldsted thing to do! Paul, maybe you need to use a ball bearing from a roller blade! Or plain old duct tape! Just kidding! We say you should name it Sir Scoots-a-lot!

The Rogers said...

I love the scooter! Its so you Paul! I want one I always have! Just strap the baby on the back! :) (Summers would be way too hot for me!!)

Erica said...

HEY! I found you on Diedre's blog. You guys are so cute! Check us out

mcguirememories.blogspot.com

And, send me your e-mail address. I'm going private soon!

Jenni said...

I'm so sad the scooter had to stay behind, it was so excited to see the coast! But be rest assured, James loves crusing down our neighborhood street!