Ponderize, Week 3

Ponderize, Week 4: "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." Job 3:4

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Snowshoeing




The risks of contracting lung cancer and emphysema have been rather threatening in Utah Valley this week due to inversion factors. To avoid getting smoker's lungs we were forced to scale Provo's bordering mountains in a quest for pure oxygen. The climb was strenuous and often arduous but the rewards of health were... well, see for yourself. Paul was so excited he could finally breathe again, he could hardly contain himself.

5 comments:

Kim said...

We were in Utah last weekend and I read in a magazine that people who live in Utah Valley live on average, 1 year shorter because of the air quality!

kc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kc said...

I should've checked this update BEFORE you came over for dinner. It would've been a nice topic of conversation to fit in between birth defects and Kristi's gas.

And it looks weird that I deleted the comment right before this. I just had a typo and wanted to correct it. I didn't know it would tell you I deleted it!

Anonymous said...

I found online at Utah Sierra Club a moonlit snowshoe hike on March 21. It's at the bottom of the page and the link is http://utah.sierraclub.org/saltlake_group.asp

It looks like a lot of fun, we should gather a little group together and definitely go! I'll find out some more information on it.

Jenni said...

I think that video is hilarious!